so, they are finally kicking us out.
we got our notice last night.
we knew it was coming since october
when we found out the owners of our
house hadn't been making their payment
and the house went into foreclosure.
we will be moving by the first of feb.
don't know where yet, just started looking.
it sucks.
its been pretty sweet not paying rent for
5 months though.
3 comments:
Wow that does suck. You'll find something great...I know it. You haven't had to pay rent for 5 months!!I had a dream that our landlord gave us this house and we didn't have to pay rent. IT was pretty cool. Good Luck..Why don't you guys move to SLC!!! hehe
I hope you guys find something good. I'll keep an eye out for something in my area, I'd love to have you guys as neighbors again.
Ahhh, that bites to have to move again...but seriously - 5 months rent free...very nice. Good luck with the looking.
Post a Comment