Pages

Jan 18, 2009

happy anniversary, baby!

today jared and I celebrate the 12th anniversary of our first date. I asked him to preference. He was a senior and I was a sophomore. look how far we've come. so, what did we do today? we looked at a townhouse, saw "Marley and Me" and ate dinner at my sister's house. "Marley and Me" made me cry. the townhouse was sweet and dinner was yummy!

2 comments:

Harding Family said...

Happy first date anniversary!
I have no idea when Rob and I had are first date( I wish I did ).It probably was way to exciting to remember. I can't even remember are wedding anniversary or my birthday half the time. I think it's cute you guys celebrate.
Melissa

Kathleen said...

Weird that first date anniversary has some of the best memories. Did you ever picture you with 3 kids and so domestic...lol