Pages

Jan 3, 2009

I know that when I post
i usually post tons of stuff.
but, thats just what you do
when you have insanely gorgeous kids
like I do

another gorgeous Utah sunset



we hung out with my cousin
on new year's eve
this is Roz with baby Joslyn


5 comments:

Wilson Family said...

I'm so glad that you blog so much! It's true that you have insanely gorgeous children. The world is more beautiful because of them! Thanks for sharing your babies with the rest of us!

Love, Becky

Catherine said...

That sunset picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love our sunsets.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how crazy our "party" got. He he. Maybe next year we'll do a real party and have a blast.

Harding Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harding Family said...

OOPS!! Sorry I deleted my comment. It went something like this:
Cute Kids! I love looking at your blog I started mine because yours looks like a lot of fun
THANKS GUYS! Oh did I mention you have cute kids.