Pages

Jan 19, 2009

oscar's b day partay!

It was like Christmas all over again.
I guess that comes with having your birthday so close to Christmas.


I think Oscar was pleased with all his gifts.



the "after-party" jam session



opening (and eating) presents



Oscar's Elmo cake. Thanks Kathleen! She always makes the best cakes even when she has to work and doesn't get to come to the party. How many people do you know that will do that?



Enjoying his b day cookie. He hates the texture of cake.

4 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

What a cute little birhtday boy! I'm glad to hear that you're still having jam session. Love it.

jen crosby said...

Looks like a rockin b-day party! How funny that he doesn't like cake, Mike doesn't either. silly boys.

Missy said...

Lex sorry we didn't make it to the party. Thanks for the invite, looks like it was fun. I wish I didn't like cake. Your friend did a really good job on the cake!

Wilson Family said...

Happy Birthday, Cutie Boy! We love you!

Aunt Becky and family