HAPPY #1 BIRTHDAY OSCAR! He looks so big in that picture. I hope you guys didn't plan a party and Rob forgot to give me the memo(like that ever happens). Let me know what's up, so we can give him a little something. Melissa
It is crazy how he is perfect mix of you and Jared! Great smile
Wow, that went by way too fast, I can't believe he is already 1!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAPPY #1 BIRTHDAY OSCAR! He looks so big in that picture. I hope you guys didn't plan a party and Rob forgot to give me the memo(like that ever happens). Let me know what's up, so we can give him a little something.
Melissa
It is crazy how he is perfect mix of you and Jared! Great smile
Wow, that went by way too fast, I can't believe he is already 1!
Post a Comment