So, the first few swim lessons didn't go so smoothly, with Moses in particular.
Could have had something to do with the fact that the kids have had strep. Again! Ya think? And that Grandma was there too!
but, look @ him now
Words cannot express how happy and excited I was that he was so happy and excited!
Roz is doing great, as she always does
Moses really does love the water
the last 3 swim lessons Jared or I had to do this with him.
now he's letting his teacher do it!
Roz swimming on her own
I love it when this guy is happy!
Jumping in to Dad
Roz diving in the DEEP end

This was the best lesson so far
we only have 1 left
so we'll see how it goes!
Keep your fingers crossed that Moses will be happy next time too!
No comments:
Post a Comment