Pages

Mar 11, 2010

GURU'S 3.10.2010




Oscar's gotta be in the middle of it




if looks could kill
don't know why I look so mad

probably cause I was chasing my 2 mexican jumping beans around all night








Jared



Matt



Randy






shoeless Matt



you know the music's good when people are dancin
and these 2 hepcats were swingin it up!






TILL NEXT TIME!

3 comments:

Liz Galvin said...

I love that place! Good times! Good music!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

How fun! you guys rock! plus i love guru's....

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

Sexy Lexy, how is it possible that you still look just as hot as you were in high school? you suck.

LOVE your kids. they are so hip and gorgeous. Macaroni art looks fun. I may have to try that out on Cole. Glad to see you having so much fun!!

p.s. Thanks for all of the support and friendship these days. You have really helped me out by just letting me know you are thinking of me. You have no idea how much it helps. I'm sorry that you have been struggling with some things too. One day we'll have to talk. Although it may be better for my self esteem if we aren't in the same room while we talk. I feel inferior when I talk to pretty girls. I never could look you in the eyes in high school. Don't know if you noticed. :)

Hey, is Jared playing any gigs in May/June? I may be heading to Utah around then and would love to hear him play. And to see you! Let me know!