Lex I saw this great magazine at the library up home dedicated to home schooling and also one with tips for teachers, I will get the names of the them for you. And I agree she is very smart. Aunt Kathleen
I'm so happy that Roz is enjoying her home school! That's a lot of work for you, Lex, but it's obviously paying off! It must be so nice to spend that time together. I still love my kindergarten teacher! Becky
5 comments:
Lex
I saw this great magazine at the library up home dedicated to home schooling and also one with tips for teachers, I will get the names of the them for you.
And I agree she is very smart.
Aunt Kathleen
I'm so happy that Roz is enjoying her home school! That's a lot of work for you, Lex, but it's obviously paying off! It must be so nice to spend that time together. I still love my kindergarten teacher! Becky
What serious students you have, Lex--not exactly amazing, though because their father was so intense in his studies (NOT!) Ho ho
I think Rozzy is doing a great job with her learning--#1 student!!!
WOW Lex you are a mom of 3 AND you home school..You must have a lot of patience.
WOW Lex..You have three kids AND you home school. You must have a lot of patience!
Post a Comment