Pages

Jul 12, 2008

Presenting the newest member of our family... Flower!(yes, ros named her)


jared and ros went to get a movie at redbox on friday night. when they got back ros came in and had a big smile on her face. I asked her what was up and she said "not telling!" then jared walked in with a puppy in his arms. I thought I would be the one to bring a puppy home. Sometimes jared can surprise me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now it looks like you'll for sure have ur hands full with three kids to potty train!! What kinda dog is she? or is a boy, just named flower?!

jen crosby said...

How FUN! Flower is adorable. Good choice of name Ros. I love seeing new pictures of your family. Oscar is a Chunky Hunk!

Becky said...

how fun, I wish mike would let us have a dog, we even have a fenced backyard and everything. Anyways, I found you on Jen's blog, I think your kids are darling, it was good to see how your family is growing! Check us out at mb4phillips.blogspot.com. Becky